Brent Burke's court martial to continue Saturday | News
FORT CAMPBELL, KY (WAVE) - Accused killer Brent Burke will stand trial on post at Fort Campbell through the weekend.
Burke is charged in the 2007 murders of his estranged wife, Tracy, and her former mother-in-law, Karen Comer in Rineyville.
So far the prosecution has brought in evidence not allowed in his other trials, including Burke's differing stories about where he went the night of the murders.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Hardin/Meade Counties
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday light show brightens Christmas for family of murdered officer
- Six months, still no arrests in Officer Ellis murder
- KSP cramming cruisers with food this holiday season
- Bardstown pastor indicted, accused of making $80K worth of unauthorized purchases
- Bullitt County man charged with sex crimes involving child