Fire destroys Hardin County church | News
EASTVIEW, KY (WAVE) – On Friday, firefighters returned to a Hardin County church that burned Thursday night to figure out if it was hit by lightning.
Firefighters from around both Hardin and Grayson Counties rushed to the small town of Eastview, west of Elizabethtown, where the Summit United Methodist Church caught fire.
Investigators think the fire started at the steeple.
No one was hurt in the fire.
Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Hardin/Meade Counties
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday light show brightens Christmas for family of murdered officer
- Six months, still no arrests in Officer Ellis murder
- KSP cramming cruisers with food this holiday season
- Bardstown pastor indicted, accused of making $80K worth of unauthorized purchases
- Bullitt County man charged with sex crimes involving child