Hardin County Schools urges parents to use caution | Schools
ELIZABETHTOWN, KY (WAVE) – Hardin County Schools is urging parents of students to use extreme caution and best judgment when attempting to transport their children to school or to bus stops today (Wednesday, Apr. 27, 2011).
Student absences or tardies because of weather delays will be excused. Safety for HCS students is a priority.
If parents have questions, they are urged to contact their child’s school.
Copyright 2011 WAVE News. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Hardin/Meade Counties
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday light show brightens Christmas for family of murdered officer
- Six months, still no arrests in Officer Ellis murder
- KSP cramming cruisers with food this holiday season
- Bardstown pastor indicted, accused of making $80K worth of unauthorized purchases
- Bullitt County man charged with sex crimes involving child